DollarDays

Friday, May 6, 2011

Slowly Learning About Who Accepts Coupons..

I am slowly, but surely finding out what local stores take coupons and what kind. Recently, I found out that Reed's Pharmacy takes manufacture coupons and possibly internet coupons.

As gas prices rise and most of us are looking for deals closer to home, remember to bookmark this blog, as I will be updating it more regularly. I am just starting this process and I am thinking about starting a LOCAL couponing site. Please bare with me and remember, also, that the current entry here on Blogger is always first. Scroll down and notice the date of each entry. The very last entry is the very first entry. I know it sounds confusing, but I like the way Blogger lets me make extra money with their advertising. You can also make money blogging about anything you want to. Then, you can capitalize on it by signing up for Google Adsense and their affiliate program and they do the rest..

More to come soon..thanks for reading and please come back often for coupon tips in our rural community.

No comments:

Post a Comment