DollarDays

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Cannot Keep Up With the FREEBIES!!

The FREEBIES are insane and out of control today and this evening! I cannot keep up with them on Facebook..I found another great site and I will post them as long as they keep putting them up. I am also looking into shopping more at my favorite stores online as many of them are offering free shipping. This may become more important than couponing in some cases since gas prices are projected to rise to $5.00 a gallon.

Getting back to the freebie site that I am enjoying tonight. They just put up a free advance screening of The Lorax if you have an American Express card. Now THAT is a tremendous freebie!!
http://www.time4deals.com/

I hope that you all have as much fun as I am having with these!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment