DollarDays

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Buying Coupons on Ebay

I just discovered that buying coupons on Ebay can be cheaper than buying all those Saturday and Sunday newspapers..well in most cases. People are selling coupons in same item grouping...I just bought ten Tide coupons for .99 cents with FREE shipping.

I was almost out the door to go buy the Sunday papers and something went through my head saying "go look on Ebay"....my intuition was correct. l am still going to buy the papers, but now I don't have to buy a bunch, because it can add up to big bucks and I may not get the coupons that I will use. You can also go and sign up for coupons at the manufactures websites and get coupons sent to you or get REAL printable coupons.

What I like most about the Ebay deal is you can make your grocery list and then look for them on Ebay to buy. There are coupon clipping services out there, but I will get into those later when I research them more. I appreciate you reading my blog and being patient with me as we go on this journey together. REMEMBER to scroll to the bottom of this blog to begin at the beginning....HAPPY COUPONING EVERYONE .....please leave your comments here or on Facebook, you can also email me at wvcoupongurl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment