DollarDays

Friday, April 15, 2011

How to Read a Blog on Blogger

Many people don't understand that here on Blogger the beginning entry is always the last post at the bottom of the page, so you have to scroll down to the bottom or click on the right hand side at the dates of the LEAST current post. Remember, I am learning this whole extreme couponing thing along with you, so if you have some questions or advice you can leave a comment here,send me an email or message me on Facebook.

Right now, I am focusing on the Hampshire County area, because it's what I know. Later, I will expand out to the other areas, so everyone can plan shopping trips father away, since it looks like gas prices are not going down anytime soon. I hope you can be patient with me as we take this saving and couponing trip together
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment