DollarDays

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let's Talk About Deals for the Holidays

There less than two months until Christmas....pretty scary, huh? In the past few years I have really done well finding deals on the internet. One of my favorite places to shop in www.amazon.com This week I bought a 15 inch Puppy Pillow Pet for my grandson for $1.99. They are originally around $18.00 in the stores. I not only saved by buying the gift at a great low price, I also saved by not using gas! Until recent years Black Friday was a huge tradition in our family, but with the price of gas skyrocketing and the complete desperation of people trying to save on the biggest shopping day of the year, the fun has been taken out of our tradition, so we have turned to the internet deals.

Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday and that is our new family tradition. Sometimes they post their deals early and then lower them as the day approaches. I love to get on the net at midnight and try to beat everyone to the deals. The National Retail Federation reports that 100 million people shop on Cyber Monday and it projects that at least 10 million more shoppers will join the rising total. It's quickly catching up with Black Friday which the NRF reports that 128 million people shop on that day. Here is a link to the Cyber Mondays Deals http://www.cybermonday2011.com/

Super Coupon Lady is one of my favorite sites to find the best Christmas and everyday coupon "money makers" or items that you can get for free go to http://www.supercouponlady.com/ Make sure you check EVERYDAY as she does all the leg work for you, such as put up the links for coupons, free items and internet deals almost daily. I have my grandson's Christmas shopping almost all done by using the deals that she posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment