DollarDays

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I know, I know, I have not been on top of my blogging, but the holidays got the better of me and I just did not have time to sit down and write.

If you are wondering about how the coupon inserts are for the beginning of this year, I can honestly say that they are fantastic. The Sunday papers are going out of their way to put in better inserts especially last weeks paper. I have learned that the beginning of the month and the end of the month are the best times for quality inserts. If you don't want to buy the entire paper, Ebay is a great place to buy inserts.

Another topic I would like to address is all the couponing sites that keep up to date on all the sales, match-ups and freebies. This site http://www.deals4dummies.com/ has great info for everyone, even those who want to find a job making extra money at home. Hopefully, I will be able to put up all the sites that I belong to, so I won't have to copy and paste so much information at one time.

Have a great day and remember.... COUPONS=MONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment