DollarDays

Thursday, November 17, 2011

How To See My Earlier Posts

I have been getting a lot of messages on Facebook asking if the landing page that has my most recent posts is all there is to my blog. The answer is, no. To see my earlier posts, scroll all the way to the bottom right hand side of the page and you will see "blog archives". This has a list of all of my blog entries by month, or you can scroll all the way to the bottom of the page until you come to "older posts" click on it to see the same earlier posts. I have a total of 61 posts and once you know how to find them and figure out the date you are good to go. Remember, Blogger posts my MOST RECENT entry first. If you have any questions, leave a comment or message me on Facebook.

Happy Savings and Couponing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment